Dual Degree Master of Hospital Management (MHM)
Dual Degree Master of Hospital Management program is a 15-month international program from Universitas Pelita Harapan School of Medicine and School of Business. The program is conducted by international and local faculty members in UPH Jakarta campus, with one week International Leadership Program on High – Impact Health Care Leadership Development Program at one of the best university in the world.
Dual Degree Master of Hospital Management program prepares a diverse group of professional healthcare and hospital managers to become future managers and leaders within healthcare provider organizations who are committed to improving the delivery of health services throughout Indonesia. The program’s vision is for its graduates to provide leadership and improve healthcare throughout Indonesia
- Excellence-Valuing excellence means setting the highest standards for our students, faculty and program. To that end, we encourage and acknowledge achievement and accountability
- Innovation-Change is both expected and welcomed; we encourage flexibility, initiative, and creative thinking in both classroom and program activities
- Professionalism-Personal integrity, ethical behavior, service, and professional development are integral to the success of our students
- Collaboration-Cooperation, respect and being part of a team are central to our classroom and program activities
- Diversity-Valuing different backgrounds, perspectives, and approaches combine to create optimal learning experiences for our students and faculty
- Lifelong Learning-A commitment to lifelong learning is essential in order to continuously develop the knowledge, skills and understanding required by the dynamic and changing health care sector
The applicants have to have an undergraduate degree, and can communicate (oral and written) effectively in English. Each applicant has to complete the application form and essay; and take the International Executive MM / MHM entrance test and admission interview
OPEN REGISTRATION FOR: AUGUST 2017
Get EARLY BIRD tuition fee for registration before June 9th 2017.
For more info: Stephanie Elaine (021)5790.6025 / 0812.8339.3856 (WhatsApp)
or email email@example.com to get FREE Application Form.