1. What is the difference between IMM and IEMM?
IMM or International Master of Management or Junior MM: fresh graduate until maximum 4-6 years working experience.
IEMM or International Executive Master of Management or Executive MM: decision maker position or minimum 4-6 years working experience.
IMM or International Master of Management or Junior MM: 3 months internship.
IEMM or International Executive Master of Management or Executive MM: no internship, full module.
2. If my working experience is less than required working experience for IEMM, still I eligible to take the IEMM?
Yes, you can take IEMM program although your working experience is less than required. Please kindly contact our team to discuss about it more.
3. I will apply for IMM. If I have been working, should I still take the internship?
You don’t have to quit your job or doing the internship outside your office. You will get new objective to do on your current job for your internship project.
4. Where is the “1 Week International Class at One of Best University in the World” program will take place?
It depends the batch. Please kindly contact our team.
5. What title I will get after finish my study at EEC?
IMM (International Master of Management): MM
IEMM (International Executive Master of Management): MM
MHM (Master of Hospital Management): MMRS, MM
6. How to register?
a. You can come to our office to get the application form or,
b. Download the application form. Click here to download
c. Print the application form in color and fill it in
d. Make the essay based on the 5 questions on the application form
e. Schedule your test and interview. We adopt rolling admission, you can have the test from Mon-Fri or Sat (by appointment), office hour or after office hour (by appointment)
f. Bring your application form, CV and essay as you come for test and interview. Test 2 hours. Interview max. 1 hour